1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the responsible person
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Lokshop GmbH, Froschhöhle 9, 76229 Karlsruhe, Germany, Tel.: 0721 49035 0, Fax: 0721 49035 20, E-Mail: email@example.com. The data controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data acquisition when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files“). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/link from which you reached the page
- Used Browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
It was much work, but my shop uses no more Cookies
Personal data is collected within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can take place by a message to the above address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data from our side was reserved, about which we will inform you below accordingly.
6) data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us completely or partially in the execution of closed contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us are passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the framework of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the disclosure of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Carrying out creditworthiness checks
- Creditreform Boniversum
Should we make advance payment (e.g. delivery on account), we reserve the right to carry out a credit assessment on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures in order to safeguard our legitimate interest in determining the solvency of our customers. We transmit the personal data necessary for a credit assessment in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to the following service providers:
Creditreform Boniversum GmbH
The creditworthiness information can contain probability values (score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit rating information, these have their basis in a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data, among other things but not exclusively, is included in the calculation of the score values. We use the result of the credit assessment with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding on the establishment, performance or termination of a contractual relationship.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to the data controller or to the aforementioned credit agency. However, we may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
7) Tools and Miscellaneous
Google reCAPTCHA is only used in the contact form after explicit consent for data transfer to Google servers in the USA
No tracking tools, such as Google Analytics or similar, have been or are used by us. I (Roland Bär) personally hate any kind of tracking and don't expect any of our customers to do so.
8) Rights of the person concerned
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right of rectification according to art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right of immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- Right to restrict processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to unauthorised data processing and instead demand the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer need this data after purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible; right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible; right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible; right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO.
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right to appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are staying, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is suspected.
8.2 RIGHT OF APPROACH
if we process your personal data within the framework of an interest consideration based on our overriding legitimate interest, YOU HAVE THE EITHER TIME RIGHTS TO ACCEPT FOR THE FUTURE FOR THE OTHER RESULTS RESULTING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION, AGAINST THIS PROCESSING WITH IMPACT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. A CONTINUOUS PROCESSING IS BUT RESERVED WHEN WE CAN PROVE POWERful PROTECTIVE GOALS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT MAKE YOUR INTEREST, or IF THE PROCESSING OF THE APPLICATION, EXERCISE, OR DEFENCE OF LAW TO THE LAW OF THE CONCERNMENT.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his/her consent.
If there are legal storage periods for data which are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, these data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the storage periods if they are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or if there is no justified interest on our part in the further storage.
When personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling grounds for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Unless otherwise indicated in the other information contained in this statement on specific processing situations, stored personal data shall be erased when no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.