Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website if you visit it again at a later time.
They serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They will be automatically deleted at the end of your visit. If you add items to your watch list, this information will be saved on your computer, so that you can access and edit your watch list again the next time you visit.
Some cookies are required for the site to function properly.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to disable all cookies.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the “Alt“ key on your keyboard.
- Select “Menu“ and then “Options” in your toolbar.
- Select the tab “Privacy“re“.
- Select “Firefox will create a history:“ “according to user-defined settings”.
- Remove the “Accept cookies“ checkbox and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the button “Extras“ and then on „Internet Options“.
- Click the “Privacy“ tab.
- In the “Cookies“ tab, you can remove the check mark and save your settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy“ tab, click „Content Settings“.
- In the “Cookies“ section you can disable them and save your settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select “Settings“ in the feature list (grey gear in the upper right corner) and click “Privacy“.
- Under “Accept cookies“ you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
- To learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click “View cookies“.